Pailin Group Executive Search
This position is responsible for the successful implementation and management of several concurrent projects. Projects include the implementation of Stock Plan Administration and Employee Broker Services for corporate clients in a timely and high quality fashion. The Implementation Manager will manage the client relationship, ensuring that they and other team members understand and perform their responsibilities, maintain a high level of client satisfaction and continuously assess project risks.
This highly visible position involves interacting with a variety of individuals internally and externally and at all levels of the organization. Candidate must be driven and a self-starter, be organized and detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills. This position also requires the ability to understand complex software and business concepts and to quickly absorb the business details.
We are seeking a Project Manager with passion, energy and drive who can take the lead in planning, tracking, delivery and overall responsibility for several concurrent projects.
Ability to establish and meet goals, assigns and directs the work of others, and manages multiple requests with minimal direction. Lead project reviews to assess schedule, processes, assess risks and facilitate communication and negotiation. Ability to drive and own the requirements of the project from inception to delivery. Can take a lead role to enforce project schedules, deadlines and standards. An understanding of the project management knowledge areas including scope definition, schedule development, resource planning, quality control, team development, communications, and risk management.
* Client Relationship Management
Serve as the primary contact for assigned corporate clients throughout the implementation process, maintaining a client-focused, yet firm approach. An ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships while meeting the goals of the project and the responsibilities.
Demonstrated ability to meet customer needs in a timely manner, building productive customer relationships and taking personal responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Clearly maintains a Customer Focus and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers.
Maintains composure and is cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough. Can use a positive sense of humor to ease tension.
The candidate must be able to make good quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
The Implementation Manager can complete a variety of implementation projects in a timely and high quality fashion and in a manner that meets or exceeds client expectations.
Using appropriate methods guide the project team to ensure they understand their deliverables and know the best practice for delivering them. Advise the team members on technical issues as they arise. Work with the stakeholders to gather, clarify and document project requirements. Clarify and drive project commitments. A strong, broad technical background is required. Must have a solid understanding of system concepts and operational feasibility within existing systems. Learns skills quickly when facing new problems, a relentless learner, open to change and analyzes both success and failure for clues to improvement.
* BS / BA degree or equivalent education, training and experience
* Minimum of three years’ experience managing software and/or implementation projects with a high level of client interactions. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at one time. Ability to multi-task and reprioritize activities with little supervision.
* Excellent planning and organizing skills. Can accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks, sets objectives and goals, adjusts for problems and measures performance.
* Account/relationship management experience. Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Word. Proficiency with Equity Edge software is a plus.
* Knowledge of Employee Stock Plans preferred.
* Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
* Experience that demonstrates the candidate has core competencies defined below.
* Strong communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Technical / Professional Knowledge
* Strong ability to work across Teams
* Able to effectively Initiate Action
* Aligns performance for Success
* Strong attention to detail with an orientation towards Quality
* Demonstrated Customer Focus with an ability to Build Customer Loyalty
* Superior organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
* Sets a high standard of accountability and dependability
Competitive and comprehensive benefits package offered. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Well-qualified professionals please forward current resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to
The Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Information Technology Group Division Manager