The Vice President of Sales directs all activities relating to the sales of and services.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Assistant Vice President (AVP), Labor/Employee Relations leads on labor relations issues. The AVP will develop, plan, coordinate and supervise the Labor/Employee Relations program for the entire campus. SPECIFIC DUTIES: Ensure the interpretation and consistent administration of the State collective bargaining agreements for UUP, CSEA, PEF, and NYSCPBA. Build and maintain relationships with all campus constituents to facilitate the successful management of the responsibilities of the office.
Develop and lead a high performing team that meets or exceeds revenue, asset and retention targets through a growing portfolio of defined contribution plans that align with the ‘Participant First’ mission and meet the needs of the advisors/plan sponsors/trustees.
Pailin Group Executive Search
Contact Center Supervisor - Valencia, CA
We are currently seeking a dynamic Contact Center Supervisor to work in our clients Valencia Contact Center. Their agents process telephone orders from patients and referral sources in a fast paced, high volume environment. The primary function of this position is to provide excellent customer service.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Monitors and reviews reports for performance statistics, daily
- Manages abandonment rate to below 5%
- Runs and monitors dialer campaigns through to completion
- Manages Available time to 5.5 hours or above per CSA
- Maintains sufficient phone coverage in specialty queues
- Monitors, evaluates and assists with follow up on team hold screens
- Monitors and ensures completion of returned CSA documents
- Monitors quality and productivity of CSAs and generates reports
- Monitors calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints
- Coaches agents through side-by-sides, monthly
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Prepares and delivers monthly and annual performance reviews with management
- Identifies beneficial training topics based on questions and requests from CSAs
- Calculates and submits agent incentive points
- Places employee orders
- Processes order cancellations and account deletions
- Conducts interviews
- Delivers disciplinary action and maintains Key Incident Logs
- Handles and resolves escalation calls
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager
- College degree preferred
- 2 years supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants - Send resumes to Amanda Sonus - Senior Consultant email@example.com
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst. The primary function of this position is to manage and monitor the development, implementation, and interpretation of highly complex business analysis.
We are recruiting for a high-performing Staff Accountant, who can thrive in a dynamic and growth-focused organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, self-motivation and knowledge of general accounting practices and procedures. The primary function of this position is to process bi-monthly payroll for the organization, prepares, develops and reviews the accounting and financial information, as well as provides a strong level of support to the accounting team.
Our premier client has an immediate opening in their Valencia, CA office for a Purchasing Supervisor. The primary function of this position is to assist in managing and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in purchasing materials and supplies. The successful applicant will have the responsibility for analyzing market and delivery conditions to determine present and future supply availability.
Our premier client is a leading supplier of medical products and services for the care of patients in the home. As a company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to provide quality healthcare services to the community. The primary function of this position is to assist in all administration of the functions of the Human Resources Department and to assist in managing the recruiting process, to include recruiting, interviewing, screening, and referring candidates for job openings.
The Region Director is also responsible for developing and implementing their respective regional business plan, supporting the National Accounts, Sales and Marketing business plans. This position can be housed in any one of following locations: Walnut Creek, Los Angeles, or Valencia. Serious consideration will be given to applicants in both Northern and Southern CA.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Build a strategy hiring plan and setting the vision strategy and goals for the domestic hiring team. Provide leadership for the domestic HR Business Partners and act as a strong role model, motivating for growth while driving a high level of performance and cutting costs. Partner with senior management and department managers to understand needs and provide talent strategies and workforce planning to attract top talent. Build a data driven organization evolving recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights.
Manage and monitor the development, implementation, and interpretation of highly complex business analysis.
The Director of Government Affairs interprets and implements quality assurance standards to ensure regulatory compliance.
The primary function of this position is to use clinical skills and background to support the assigned sales office in achieving the objectives of the Enteral Nutrition Support Program. This position works in conjunction with the Corporate Registered Dietician to achieve the overall company goals and objectives.
The Region Director is also responsible for developing and implementing their respective regional business plan, supporting the National Accounts, Sales and Marketing business plans. This position can be housed in any one of following locations: Houston, San Antonio or Carrollton. Serious consideration will be given to applicants in Northern, Central and Southern TX.
This position will cover the Texas and Arkansas markets and will direct the activities of the sales organization. The Director will also develop sales strategies for new business, and retention of existing business within each region, to maximize the company’s revenue and operating income objectives.