Job description/Position Summary
The Cerner Financial Applications Analyst I is responsible for supporting the applications used in the processing of revenue and expenditures within a healthcare facility. As part of those responsibilities, the analyst will work with higher-level analysts, end-users and other technical groups to integrate the financial applications into the healthcare business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
Participate in the analysis, evaluation, build, test and implementation of new financial applications (Cerner) and upgrades to existing financial applications. Monitor and complete customer cases for such items as break/fix, requests for change, and service requests in a timely manner as dictated by customer support policies. Ensure Cerner financial application issues are appropriately communicated to the proper personnel. Act as liaison between the customer and the financial application vendors
Understand customer business processes. Remain apprised of current and future releases of financial applications and the associated technologies. Follow and suggest improvements to documentation related to the support of financial applications. Provide first-level on-call services and work off-shifts as needed. Perform other duties as requested.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Healthcare related field OR
Minimum 2 to 7+ years previous IT/Financial experience in related Healthcare. Solid communications skills required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Cerner financial applications within a particular business function is required
- Familiarity with customer business processes
- Experience with HIM or Revenue Cycle
- Capable of solving moderately complex problems.
- Capability of working independently given general direction.
- Proficiency in utilizing a Windows-based PC and standard office software such as MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Ability to think critically, assess input on system requests and develop possible solutions.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
*Our client is offering a lucrative compensation package that includes full relocation, employer paid benefits, bonus plan, and competitive base salary based on commensurate experience levels. Well-qualified candidates please forward cover letter, resume & compensation requirements in complete confidence to the Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Susanne Eisenberg, Accounting & Finance Division Group Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org 469-656-9606 www.pailingroup.com