Pailin Group Executive Search
Solution Architect - Service Desk and Desktop Managed Services (FAI04076) Dallas, TX metro area
Our premier client provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Our client combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Our client provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors.
We are recruiting for a highly capable Solution Architect, focused on Service Desk and Desktop Managed Services, for our Managed Infrastructure Services business unit, based in the Dallas TX metro area office.
Demonstrably operates as the Pre-sales End User Services (EUS) Solutions Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the Enterprise Architect or PM.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or Company sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing the organization.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
- Adherence to organizational governance, risk management, and other explicit control requirements.
- Positive team interactions as evidenced from team feedback.
- Maintain and enhance architectural standards and processes.
Mobile Device Management – Zenprise/XenMobile.
Citrix Virtual Client Services and virtual application delivery.
Multi-region/virtual Service Desk implementation.
IT Service Management (ITSM) products and technologies including ServiceNow and Computer Associates.
End user service portals and service catalogs.
Single sign-on (SSO) and Identity Management (IDM).
Deep understanding of call arrival patterns and development of associated service desk models in support of these.
Understanding of end user technologies and trends, including desktop application packaging, image management (SOE), productivity tools, asset management, BYOD.
Design of solutions supporting depot services and logistics.
Design and modeling field services and remote engineering capabilities to support customer requirements.
Excellent communication and consulting skills.
Customer and business orientation.
5 years+ relevant IT services industry experience.
Extensive and in-depth (expert) knowledge of Service Desk and End User Services technologies.
Have a wide knowledge of the Companies, technologies and trends in your domain of specialty (Service Desk and End User Services).
Well aware of Company capabilities and technologies.
Production of high quality proposal and design documentation.
Creation of cost models in support of designed solution.
Risk management including mitigation strategies and contingency.
An effective working relationship with board level customers, IT management and has an extensive industry network.
Experienced in a wide range of technology areas and all areas of the solution life cycle.
Leads by example.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Well-qualified professionals, for consideration please forward current resume and compensation requirements in complete confidence to
Debra Hartmann, Division Group Manager – email@example.com
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Retained executive search consultants worldwide
Dallas Corporate offices