Pailin Group Executive Search
Metro Detroit, MI
Travel - Up to 25%
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Manufacturing, Industrial
Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creates & maintains Work Standards for direct labor & machine cycle times used for manufacturing performance standards.
- Performs time studies, line balancing & capacity analysis. Uses pre-determined time study techniques (eg. Work Factor, MTM). Conduct studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
- Creates & maintains facility & process layouts using AutoCad. Plans layout of equipment, office, and production facilities which are used for planning and manufacturing operations optimization.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects & cost reduction programs using lean manufacturing techniques & industrial engineering tools. Results in minimizing operational costs.
- Performs work sampling studies for indirect labor. Results in optimization of labor and processes thereby minimizing manufacturing costs.
- Performs Capacity Analysis and related studies used for short and long term manufacturing planning.
- Performs research, testing, data gathering, measurements, or engineering analysis in an office, laboratory or manufacturing environment. Engineering assignments of average complexity may be performed independently.
- Under the direction of a Senior or Principal Engineer, performs engineering support on complex projects or technical assignments in conjunction with more experienced engineers. May design tests or experiments to support project targets.
- Independently compiles data and analyzes results for project or team review.
- Demonstrates increasing knowledge and capability as engineering experience increases.
- Designs, testing and analysis must comply with TS and ISO procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are met.
Requirements and Qualifications for Industrial Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Science.
- Previous internship, work experience, or knowledge of engineering, automotive, or manufacturing strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard Industrial Engineering techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Project, Word, and PowerPoint.
Physical Requirements: Job requires substantial time working in a manufacturing/plant environment. May occasionally lift or carry light items (up to 25 pounds). Local and overnight travel is required to CSP facilities. Position requires exposure to noise, temperature extremes, moving parts, fumes, etc. in a plant environment.
Well qualified professional please current resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to:
Robert Martin Engineering Division Group Manager
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Retained executive search, nationwide
400 North Ervay Street
PO Box 130903 Dallas, TX 75313-0903
Our standards are as high as yours are, since 1989
Please visit us at www.pailingroup.com