Pailin Group Executive Search
Tax Senior / Tax Manager
Location Atlanta, US-GA
The Tax Senior/ Tax Manager position is a high visibility role in the strategic tax planning function of a unique Tax Department that is involved in all planning and strategy decisions. This position reports to the Director of Tax Director of Income Tax Accounting.
- Review and preparation of Georgia-Pacific’s global provision
- Understand the key drivers and anticipated tax results to be reported in the financial statements and be able to clearly communicate such to business executives
- Prepare for and help coordinate interim and year end external audit and liaison with Koch for consolidated statements
- Collaborate with peers in the Koch organization on technical matters, reporting requirements and other interdependencies
- Collaborate with peers in tax functions responsible for Compliance and Reporting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Audits, Business Unit Tax matters, and Special Projects to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Coordinate with Treasury, Internal Audit, and the Controller’s Function
- Support federal, state and international tax audits
- Bachelor’s Degree
At least 3 years of tax experience
- Advanced degree (e.g., MST, MBA, JD, LLM Tax) and/or CPA
Domestic and international tax experience
- Income tax accounting experience with ASC Topic 740
You will be working alongside a bunch of great people in a culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance. You will have opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, most financially-stable companies in the world. You will be encouraged to challenge the status quo and share your knowledge with others, and your responsibilities and rewards will be based on your contributions. You will enjoy competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Well qualified professionals please forward current resume along with compensatin requirements and interview availability in complete confidence to
The Pailin Group PSC Susanne Eisenberg - Accounting & Fiance Division Group MAnager - firstname.lastname@example.org