Pailin Group Executive Search
Location Richmond, Virginia Area
- Be positioned as a business partner at all levels of the client organization, with a first focus on executive management, with a view to influence the client ’s decisions. Anticipate business needs and manage definition of Company's value proposition roadmap and overall selling activities . Adapts and sells value proposition over time. Manage complex customer situations and overall customer satisfaction. Promote capabilities and innovative solutions to the customer with the partners.
- Define the Account Plan growth strategy and ambition for the account; identify required resources to achieve targets, leveraging use of alliances/ partners ; ensure validation by all stakeholders.
- Drives the execution of the Account Plan in the GBU by the account team : Manage the sales pipeline and marketing budget, monitors the client KPIs, regularly reports on the client performance, directly supports the most strategic deals.
- Improve, Accelerate, and Drive Operational performance and effectiveness within assigned account(s).
- Leading people and customers across many different cultures and understanding how to make relationships work.
- Create strong relationship at all level of the customer organization including CXO level.
- Customer intimacy and competition intelligence.
- Management skills : client P&L owner, program management, risk management
- Ability to coach and mentor Service Delivery teams.
- Does not overshadow Service Delivery Teams – manage SDMs to be accountable and visible delivery executives to the client.
- Agent of Change; seek out innovative ways to add value to our engagements.
- “Thinks like an Owner” – i.e. self-fund investments to enhance your Market accounts.
- Listen, Observe, Consult, Plan …then Act.
- Ability to work in a matrixed and leveraged organization structure.
10+ years experience with understanding of IT Services including Security, Server, Network and Storage.
- P&L Ownership and accountability.
- Review monthly financial and operational reports and metrics.
- Overall Account Governance and customer relationship management.
- Assist Client with contract management to the extent required pursuant to the Agreement.
- Monitor Service Level performance and coordinate Service improvement plans if needed.
- Serve as the contact for definition and approval of Additional Services.
- Respond to Client requirements with the integration of appropriate Resources.
- Coordinate Client Service Requests and new service opportunities.
- Attend and conduct regularly scheduled status and review meetings.
Well qualified professionals please forward resume along with compensation requirements to the Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants - Robert Martin, Information Technology Division Group Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org