Pailin Group Executive Search
CFO Solutions & Alignment Leader
Location San Antonio, Texas Area
Summary Description: This position is a business leader with broad Enterprise knowledge that supports the CFO with alignment and solutions across the company. Ensures the strategic intent is understood by the business and achieves an appropriate balance between the development of long-term, integrative capabilities and short-term, operational and project priorities. Influences across a team of professionals in Finance leadership in execution of fast-paced work efforts that meet or exceed business needs and expectations.
- Establishes and maintains good rapport with Finance, Enterprise Group leaders, business sponsors, and other key business stakeholders
- Understands and provides input to strategies and current constraints; constantly laying possible solutions in front of the CFO in advance of the organization's needs.
- Provides leadership and direction in business and financial architecture design for DFE.
- Optimize selected business processes, systems, technology, and service delivery in partnership with other business leaders so that improvements and innovations can be identified and implemented.
- Communicates customer, leadership, and ownership perspective and insight to support teams to provide optimal solution delivery to the business.
- Directs and manages process and ensures adherence to governance and reporting standards for project and business solution efforts.
- Supports the development of the strategy & annual plan as it aligns with the Corporate, and annual plans.
- Influences the specific work packages as assigned across various teams in each segment in planning, execution, and delivery to meet business needs. Status reporting to key stakeholders, customers, and executive sponsors.
- Monitors segment and program RIDA logs and engages to resolve as needed.
- Actively leads efforts and creates solutions that encourage equitable problem resolution and improved working relationships.
- Monitors identified program efforts for alignment with business intent and architecture.
- Manages and reports on projects.
- Reports weekly status of work assigned using standard program and project management reporting formats.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any equivalent combination of educational and work experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years' experience as a Controller or CFO for a Holding company with financial architecture experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio (as applicable)
- Proficiency in JD Edwards, MRI, Hyperion, Longview, and Archway
- Ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of business and financial processes, information, integration and technology architecture for financial systems
- Advanced ability to delegate projects and get work done through others
- Advanced understanding executing value strategies
- Advanced understanding of data management and information
- Working knowledge of employment laws relating to employee relations and personnel administration
- Advanced understanding of departmental structure and policies with basic understanding of the cross- functional structure and policies across all Segments
- Ability to prepare and present information to guests, more senior associates, vendors and management
- Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and functional concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Advanced understanding of the function’s structure and policies with an intermediate understanding of the structure and policies.
- Advanced understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures
- Advanced ability to implement given strategic direction
- Advanced understanding of performance review process
- Advanced understanding of portfolio management: input to output, decision making process, logical sequence of activities, interdependencies between activities/tasks, deliverable prioritization and timeline
- CPA required
Well qualified professionals please forward resume along with compensation requirements to
The Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Susanne Eisenberg - Group Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org