Pailin Group Executive Search
Sr. Account Executive
Carrollton, TX (Dallas Metropolitan Area)
Sr. Account Executive
Must meet or exceed the following qualifications to be considered:
- Minimum 5 years quota carrying sales
- Must have excellent positions tenure
- Software (SaaS) or Telecom Sales
- 4 year College Degree
- State and Local Sales to Government entities (preferred, not required)
- Correctional Industry experience a plus
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive are:
- Drive new revenue thru the sale of products and services in all of the Strategic Product Verticals: Corrections, Public Safety, Monitoring & Investigations.
- Thru your strategic account plan, identify and establishes deep, relationships with key decision makers and influencers who will participate in the acquisition decision-making process.
- Design territory plans & initiatives to win new business and defeat all competitive threats
- Prospect, qualify, discover needs and win new business discovering & validating client needs and pain points, recommending and proposing solutions and guide the client thru a successful acquisition cycle
- Coordinates the involvement of company resources including: support, service, and corporate sales, marketing and development, in order to meet sales objectives, margin objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Assist with the design of and meet assigned targets for sales and marketing strategic initiatives
Principal Accountabilities or Duties
- Prospect, discover, qualify, propose and close new business opportunities. Identifies and leverages appropriate resources that result in Client commitment for solutions
- Provides guidance and leadership, in the development of account and territory plans, strategies for winning new business & beating competition.
- Develop proposals, both solicited and unsolicited, present the solutions and secure customer commitment to products and services
- Ensure that relationships are maintained and strengthened across the entire enterprise, including potential relationships for our strategic product verticals.
- Provide clear and compelling cost/benefit analysis that delineate the cost savings, productivity improvement, improved safety for staff and the multitude of affordable communications options for inmates & their friends & families.
- Demonstrate leadership, knowledge and professionalism in managing, developing and maintaining opportunities, new business and relationships your assigned vertical territory
- Lead the development of strategic account plans, territory plans, coverage models that add value to the client and that deliver on all goals & objectives
- Be the recognized leader in industry solutions for your customers, keeping them informed of new products, services and applications to improve operations, safety of the staff and enhanced user experiences for friends and families
- Ensure that every account in your assigned territory is visited as required per the Field KPI’s.
Systems and Process
- Leverage the SFA to develop customer profiles, including anticipated needs and maintain this data for strategic account plans and strategies that drive revenue and create stickiness with the clients
- Execute a pipeline management process with qualified opportunities that ensures a make and exceed revenue performance. Target pipeline is a minimum of 4x of quota.
- Leverage the RFP process and team to produce superior, highly impactful RFP responses that exceed customer expectations, and clearly demonstrate the capabilities of the organization.
- Meet or exceed assigned objectives in revenue, client relationships, and expanded product footprint.
- Meet or exceed your assigned objectives for upsell, customer contact, Executive Briefings, and Customer Face Time
- Propose concise, focused proposals that highlight our capabilities, solutions and value
- Manage travel & expense to meet targets and leverage investment in the territory
- Assist corporate to develop and deliver territory initiatives that heighten awareness of our brand and product portfolio and solution set.
- Lead your team and the client to implement and execute marketing initiatives designed to drive revenue, and increase customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver Vertical territory initiatives designed to drive awareness and education/knowledge of our solutions & products.
- Software and Services sales and account management.
- Telecommunications sales experience.
- State and Local sales.
- 5-7 years of quota carrying territory sales experience in the specified industries.
- Business Development Experience
- Experience dealing with Long Sales Cycles
- Job experience in the Corrections or Public Safety Industry a plus.
Must have a 4 year College Degree to be considered
Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office Suite
Americans with Disabilities Specifications
A significant amount of travel is generally required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Well-Qualified professionals please forward current resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to
Robert Martin Information Technology/Engineering Division Group Manager
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants Retained executive search, nationwide
Our standards are as high as yours are, since 1989
Please visit us at www.pailingroup.com