The Director of Government Affairs interprets and implements quality assurance standards to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for representing Shield Healthcare to government and provider agencies, trade associations and lobbyists on both a local and national level
- Medicare and Medicaid (Medi-Cal) policy interpretation and clarification.
- Communication of policy changes to appropriate internal staff.
- Ensures regulatory compliance through participation in internal and external audits.
- Monitors regulatory agency policy changes and the organizational effects of such changes to include research and communication of findings to internal and external sources.
- Management of all reimbursement related issues and policies/procedures.
- Participate in focus groups which serve in an advisory capacity to various government agencies.
- College degree preferred.
- 4 years third party billing/collection/policy experience in healthcare services.
- 2 years management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Medi-Cal.
- Strong financial analysis and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency
Well qualified professionals please forward current resume, salary requirements and interview availability in complete confidence to the Pailin Group PSC - Frank Sinclaire - Health Care Division Group Manager firstname.lastname@example.org