Pailin Group Executive Search
Regional Sales Manager
Nashville, TN, US
Regional Sales Manager position available in Protective Solutions. The Regional Sales Manager position is an experienced sales leader position focused on targeted sales efforts and customer relationship management across a broad range of customers for major / key accounts . Individual will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy; competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling various product solutions to key strategic customers
- Leads the sales team in effective preparation of proposals, submittals and presentations.
- Extensive involvement with key customer stakeholders (Operations, Logistics, Packaging Engineering, Quality/Regulatory) on new designs and/or redesigns of packaging for new and existing products; works closely with Sonoco’s local and divisional engineering teams.
- Develop and implement market segment and customer specific strategic plans to capture new business growth; analyze and report market trends, identify new markets and recommend new products.
- Seek and promote new uses and markets for technology and products.
Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering or related technical field; minimum 5 to 10 years related experience
- Demonstrated success as key account/large account manager; prior sales of engineered solutions into the pharmaceutical, bio technology or life science industries essential
- Success at reaching decision makers and dealing with top level decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence senior management.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with customers, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating business contracts for mutual benefit.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated and self- directed.
- Effective communicator with customers, executives, peers and team members.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in bringing together cross functional teams to help solve a customer’s problem (Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Quality, etc.)
An equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
Well qualified professionals please forward a current resume along with compensation requirements and interview availability to
The Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants Roxxanne Miller
Sales & Marketing Division Group Manager email@example.com