Our premier client has an immediate opening in their Valencia, CA corporate office for a highly capable Government Affairs Director. The Director of Government Affairs interprets and implements quality assurance standards to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for representing the Organization to government and provider agencies, trade associations and lobbyists on both a local and national level
- Medicare and Medicaid (Medi-Cal) policy interpretation and clarification
- Communication of policy changes to appropriate internal staff
- Ensures regulatory compliance through participation in internal and external audits
- Monitors regulatory agency policy changes and the organizational effects of such changes to include research and communication of findings to internal and external sources.
- Management of all reimbursement related issues and policies/procedures.
- Participate in focus groups, which serve in an advisory capacity to various government agencies.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, will consider substantial equivalent experience
- 4 years third party billing/collection/policy experience in healthcare services
- 2 years management experience
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Medi-Cal
- Strong financial analysis and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our clients employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
Our client’s business is growing because of dynamic management, strong customer focus, key acquisitions, and IT based systems. In addition to a dynamic environment, they are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Well-qualified candidates please forward resumes along with cover letter outlining compensation requirements and geographic preferences in complete confidence to:
Frank Sinclaire, Government Division Group Manager
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Retained executive search, nationwide
400 North Ervay Street
PO Box 130903
Dallas, TX 75313-0903
Please visit us at www.pailingroup.com