Pailin Group Executive Search
Human Resources Director (Dallas, TX)
Category: HRG Human Resources
The successful candidate will become a trusted partner with Operations leaders. This role will partner with business leaders and associates to deliver HR services in a proactive and solution oriented manner aligned with business strategy. This position acts as a strategic advisor, service manager and business catalyst.
This position reports directly to the VP-Human Resources.
- Drive business results by ensuring HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible outcomes.
- Champion culture by aligning people with the business mission, vision and values; champion employee advocacy and relations.
- Attend Quarterly Meetings to report and describe any issues, programs and concerns in the operations functions.
- Shape organizational structure by aligning business requirements and conditions with people and capabilities.
- Implement position and competency frameworks and design motivational career paths.
- Monitor and foster talent development through consultation, development plan execution and measurement/evaluation.
- Develop and administer reward systems that drive organizational goals.
- Plan for succession and identify the values, behaviors and skills required for future leaders.
- Enable a working environment where sharing knowledge and expertise is encouraged.
- Serve as general advisor on employment law and government regulations.
- Assist in development and delivery of HR process and systems training
- Monitor KPIs and provide excellent HR service delivery (timely, accurate, efficient and responsive).
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation; insure compliance.
- Drive for continuous improvement – HR processes.
- All other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Be Trustworthy
- Commit to your team
- Listen to understand
- Serve your customer
- Prepare and plan
- Deliver the result
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years progressively responsible HR experience; minimum of 5 years HR leadership role; field experience required
- BS in Human Resources or related field; MBA or MS with HR emphasis a strong plus
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of core HR competencies – Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Recruiting and Retention, Talent Management and Organizational Development, Performance Management, Compliance, EHS & Risk Management, Change Management
- Demonstrated success implementing HR programs, systems and initiatives
- Strong business aptitude; specific industry/business experience preferred.
Well qualified professionals please forward current resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to
Debra Hartmann - Human Resources Group Division Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants