Pailin Group Executive Search
VP of Diversity & Inclusion
Our client is committed to being an employer of choice by attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce. We aim to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other classification, can maximize their potential. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion works to achieve this by integrating diversity considerations into our key business and people processes such as recruiting, training, career development and other retention strategies. Reporting to the Chief Diversity Officer, the CVP of Diversity will help coordinate and manage strategies to build and retain a more diverse workforce.
- Create and implement a strategy to develop and retain underrepresented talent. Analyze workforce statistics, understand opportunities, develop a talent plan, and monitor progress.
- Serve as the advisor to the Company’s African American, Asian Network Group, and Latino Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and act as a liaison between the Office of Diversity & Inclusion and the ERGs. Facilitate and manage the governance related to ERG activities. Provide strategic direction and guidance to the ERGs, ensure alignment with company strategy, make recommendations, and raise issues as appropriate.
- Manage external diverse partnerships to build the brand and to provide development and networking opportunities for.
- Work closely with the Talent Management team on internal leadership development programs for diverse talent, and identify and manage external development programs. Serve as a strategic advisor to the employee network groups and other target populations to ensure their cultural and professional development needs and plans are successfully met.
- Assist with the ongoing activity related to Coming Together, race relations program, including session content, communications, and resource center for employees.
- Work with the Chief Diversity Officer and Talent Management on expanding the company’s inclusion training programs and process reviews.
- Work with the Office of Diversity & Inclusion team members on employee engagement initiatives andD&I awareness programs to increase reach and educate employees.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in the diversity & inclusion marketplace; preferably a minimum of 7 years experience.
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Strong ability to influence without authority
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as presentation skills, with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability and desire to coach and develop other professionals
• Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent organization skills
• Sound judgment, decision making, and high ethical standards
• Flexible, innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
• Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Job Segment: Diversity, Accounting, VP, Executive, Human Resources, Finance, Management
Well qualified professionals please forward resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to the Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants - Donald Hinton, Diversity Executive Search Group Manager -
Our standards are as high as yours are, since 1989