The Senior Director of Marketing Operations will have responsibility for working across brands to ensure strategic sales support and alignment, development and execution of customer marketing and go-to- market programs, customer insights, messaging architecture, social media, agency management and measurement.
- Lead marketing operations team in setting go-to market strategies for products and promotions.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop customer specific marketing programs, strategic selling materials and technology solutions.
- Identify new and innovative solutions that create points of differentiation for Borden’s branded portfolio resulting in increased sales and brand affinity.
- Manage all aspects company’s social media channels and websites.
- Develop proprietary content that positions Borden as a category leader.
- Foresee and develop consumer and packaging trends through reports, research, observations, etc.
- Understand syndicated data, forecast volume trends, develop and adjust business plans to meet key financial targets.
- Network with stakeholders throughout the organization to both manage the work and ensure effective buy-in.
- Direct and manage agency partners through strategic planning and financial score carding.
- Oversee marketing budget measured against the Annual Operating Plan, track ROI for marketing programs and ensure SG&A is meeting financial targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related field is required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in consumer packaged goods marketing preferred
- Previous management experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of key Marketing performance benchmarks and methodologies to lead a broad spectrum of Marketing activities
- Strategic vision for brand development and ability to bridge that to current business opportunities and resource maps
- Can build, lead and motivate a team with a compelling vision, and mentor and develop a high-performing team
- Strong writing & presentation skills
- Proficient at analyzing complex data and metrics and interpreting actionable insights
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Qualified candidates please forward by email cover letter outlining compensation, geographical preferences and availability along with professional resume in complete confidence to:
Roxxanne Miller, Sales & Marketing Group Manager email@example.com
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
Dallas Corporate Offices