Pailin Group Executive Search
Professional Services Software Project Manager
Marlton, NJ, US
As a Sr. Managing Consultant, the new hire will be responsible for managing a small team (6-10 total) of Managing Consultants and Technical Service Consultants to meet their revenue goals. You will also work with new and existing client implementations and all aspects of project delivery for the client. You must be able to understand clients' requirements and technical environment and manage an engagement. You will on the late stages of the sales process to assess implementation and training needs, and then design a plan for a successful implementation. Additionally this role is responsible for streamlining the implementation and consulting process into an effective repeatable process. This is a "hands-on" role and you will be very involved in the details of implementations and client service, including client requirements gathering, workflow analysis, data mapping and conversion, custom report development, testing and training.
- Using the current implementation/training process, and improving it wherever possible -- managing this process for new or existing clients
- Learn products to a high level of expertise, using all information tools and over time develop a team of implementation and product/process consultants
- Training clients or, where knowledge is lacking, mustering right resources to ensure the optimal level of expertise is available for the client
- Communicate requirements and actively set and manage expectations to ensure all team members and stakeholders understand their involvement and roles by creating comprehensive SOW's
- Generate timelines, estimates costs, and ensure that projects meet the needs of the client.
- Working with your team, allocate resources based on project demand
- Lead the identification of and the design and implementation of process improvements
- Cultivate open communications with customers, and business partners in an effort to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies
- Working with your team, manage project staffing and resource scheduling on a broad range of project engagements
- Serve as the primary contact for the client(s) with regards to troubleshooting and help support the client during the implementation
- Create systems integration, training and other product documentation, when required
- Identify and provide solutions to challenges incorporating the applications and the platform into the final solution
- Software Implementations & Project Management: 6-9 years
- Demonstrated ability to manage >$2m revenue projects
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Change Management experience – process analysis, design and execution
- Understanding of software application lifecycle management
- Candidate should have strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and be able to communicate changes in scope and schedule to stakeholders
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Well-Qualified professionals please forward current resume along with compensation requirements in complete confidence to
Robert Martin Information Technology/Engineering Division Group Manager
Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants Retained executive search, nationwide
Our standards are as high as yours are, since 1989
Please visit us at www.pailingroup.com