Pailin Group Executive Search
Vice President of Sales Valencia, CA or Dallas, TX Metro area locations
The Vice President of Sales directs all activities relating to the sales of and services.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for all products and services. Provide strong leadership to sales team to sell all product lines and services while meeting all company policies and objectives. Manage, create, and maintain strategic sales partnerships with key suppliers and vendors. Create and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate growth objectives and revenue targets. Monitor and control outcome of strategic sales plan and department budget, adjusting plan based on successes, failures, and changes in the external environment
- Interview, select, ensure orientation, training, and when necessary disciplines and/or discharges of departmental personnel. Ability to integrate with Senior Management staff and the potential to grow into a Senior Management role. Manages key corporate accounts. Miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading a sales team
- Healthcare experience is required
- National job scope is preferred, but not required
- Effective leadership and strategic management skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills. Computer Literate, including experience using CRM software as a management tool.
Well qualified professionals please forward resume and compensation requirements in complete confidence to the Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants – Roxxanne Miller, Sales & Marketing Division Group Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org